Step Missing in the Build Instructions

I have noticed that in the list of build instructions it is not made at all evident that you need to flash some firmware to the high voltage switching boards. The page on how to do this is also not very easy to find. I was wondering if you could modify the Build Instructions to make this more evident for first time builders (such as myself).

Harry

Hi Henry,

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve added a link to flashing instructions fort the switching board in the main list of build steps. I would encourage you to edit the wiki if you see any other areas that could be improved (you may need to register for an account). While we try to provide all of the necessary details, it’s easy to miss things :wink: As someone building a system for the first time, you are in an ideal position to notice these important details that we might have omitted by mistake.

Thanks!

-Ryan

···

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 11:24 AM, Henry Bissell henryb...@gmail.com wrote:

I have noticed that in the list of build instructions it is not made at all evident that you need to flash some firmware to the high voltage switching boards. The page on how to do this is also not very easy to find. I was wondering if you could modify the Build Instructions to make this more evident for first time builders (such as myself).

Harry

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “dropbot-dev” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dropbot-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.