Higher than 200V output

Hi team,

Dropbot output is limited in the system software less than 200Vrms to protect hardware and test device.

I want to use higher than 200V in my experiment at my risk. Can I change Dropbot limitation by the configuration or something?

In the Photo-MOS sw AQW216A datasheet, the maximum switching load voltage is 600V. So, I expect there is more room to higher voltage operation. Is there another difficulties is the system?

I’d like to have your advise.

Aki @U-Tokyo

Hi Aki,

Sorry, I missed this message earlier. Yes, it is possible to increase the voltage under the menu Tools/DMF control board/Configuration/max_waveform_voltage

We’ve used up to 300V. Note the you may also need to adjust the gain on your amplifier.

-Ryan

···

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 9:36 PM, Ty Akinof akin...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi team,

Dropbot output is limited in the system software less than 200Vrms to protect hardware and test device.

I want to use higher than 200V in my experiment at my risk. Can I change Dropbot limitation by the configuration or something?

In the Photo-MOS sw AQW216A datasheet, the maximum switching load voltage is 600V. So, I expect there is more room to higher voltage operation. Is there another difficulties is the system?

Aki @U-Tokyo

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “dropbot-dev” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dropbot-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Ryan,

Thanks!! I found configuration menu. I’m going to try higher voltage carefully.

Aki@U-Tokyo

2017年7月25日火曜日 4時39分16秒 UTC+9 Ryan Fobel:

···

Hi Aki,

Sorry, I missed this message earlier. Yes, it is possible to increase the voltage under the menu Tools/DMF control board/Configuration/max_waveform_voltage

We’ve used up to 300V. Note the you may also need to adjust the gain on your amplifier.

-Ryan

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 9:36 PM, Ty Akinof aki...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi team,

Aki @U-Tokyo

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “dropbot-dev” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dropbot-dev...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.