'Failed to create menus' error during installation

I had issues recognizing the dropbox (i figured it was a hardware issue after the fact) so I uninstalled Microbot and have been trying to reinstall it since without success. Each time I try I get a ‘failed to create menus’ error. If I hit ignore setup continues but there are no programs to run. This happens to be the command that fails

Creating MicroDrop menus…

Execute: “C:\Users\Brin\MicroDrop\pythonw.exe” -E -s “C:\Users\Brin\MicroDrop\Lib_nsis.py” mkmenus

This happens when installing both ver 2.14 and 2.19.

Also, MicroDrop does not appear anaconda navigator as one of the environment (it used to before initial uninstallation)

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

same error with version 2.4

···

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 5:32:51 PM UTC-5, brian...@gmail.com wrote:

I had issues recognizing the dropbox (i figured it was a hardware issue after the fact) so I uninstalled Microbot and have been trying to reinstall it since without success. Each time I try I get a ‘failed to create menus’ error. If I hit ignore setup continues but there are no programs to run. This happens to be the command that fails

Execute: “C:\Users\Brin\MicroDrop\pythonw.exe” -E -s “C:\Users\Brin\MicroDrop\Lib_nsis.py” mkmenus

Also, MicroDrop does not appear anaconda navigator as one of the environment (it used to before initial uninstallation)

solved the issue by installing microbot in the env folder created by anaconda

···

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 5:32:51 PM UTC-5, brian...@gmail.com wrote: